- Deep and wide anti-slip treads
- Counterbalance spring action
- Mounted on a headboard for easy installation
- Maximum loading 440lbs/tread
- Certified to EN14975
- 3″ spacer required behind head board
- All treads size 5.5″ to 14″
- Optional telescopic handrail
- Boxed and ready for shipping
|Model||Ceiling Height||Mean Aperture|
Width x Length
|DIM X* (inches)||No. of|
|* Floor space – please refer to the drawing|
|ZIP 4||Up to 98″||24″ x 28″||48″-52″||9||62lbs|
|ZIP 5||98″ to 110″||24″ x 30″||52″-56″||10||66lbs|
|ZIP 6||110″ to 122″||24″ x 34″||56″-60″||11||70lbs|
|ZIP 7||122″ to 134″||24″ x 36″||60″-64″||12||75lbs|
Note: Add 50mm to allow for frame thickness of Jakdor ceiling door
Customer to ensure the aperture size is large enough for their requirements.
ZIP ladders are boxed ready for shipping. Size 30″ (Length) x 24″ (Width) x 22″ (Height).
ZIP Ladder Spacification
Floor to Ceiling Height
Touch Down Point
|The floor to ceiling height will determinate the length of the structural opening.|
Contact our sales department for more details.
Minimum Dimensions for ZIP 4 - 7 Ladders
Minimum Dimensions for ZIP 4 – 7 Ladders (Both sizes not including telescopic handrail).